Types of Assistance
If you were affected by the September 2013 Floods, call us!
Recovery Case Management: 970-461-2222
List of possible resources:
· Help with referrals to private and government resources
· Repair or replacement of primary homes
· Repair or replacement of personal property
· Loss of livelihood: tools, equipment
· Temporary housing needs, rental assistance, utility assistance
· Health related issues
· Other compelling needs
· Volunteer resource connections for debris clean up & rebuilding
Recovery Case Management would like to talk to anyone affected by the September 2013 Floods
We welcome primary home owners, renters, 2nd home owners, agricultural land owners, and
small business owners to give us a call and talk about options and resources.